FerMax Yeast Storage:
* * FerMax arrives vacuum sealed in 5 kg/11lb bags: 2 bags per box, 100 boxes per pallet.
* * FerMax has a shelf life of two years when stored in a cool dry location.
(packaging is expiration dated)
Martrex Method of Hydration & Propagation:
- Fill a tank with 26 gallons of water per box of FerMax Yeast used.
- Heat water to 100°F-104°F.
- Add 2 soluble bags of HydroMax yeast hydration/activation product per box of FerMax yeast used.
- Add yeast and allow it to hydrate and activate for 10-15 minutes.
- Add activated FerMax Yeast to the filling propagator. Optimum propagation temperature is 95-98ºF, and ideal pH is 4.6-5.3.
- Propagate for 4-8 hours before pitching to a fermentor.
* * The ideal ratio of water to yeast during hydration is between 1:10 and 1:20
Call us today: See for yourself the advantage of using Martrex Products
Martrex, Inc., 1107 Hazeltine Blvd., Suite 535 MD 27, Chaska, MN 55318
Phone: (952) 933.5000 and Fax: (952) 933.1889
...ask for Tom...Claire...Brad...Paul...
...for 40 years providing immediate-response, experienced and dependable follow through to our customers...
© Martrex, Inc., FerMax(TM) HydroMax(TM) All Rights Reserved